2009-09-29

Do I still fish or do I not? I DID!






My rods and reels finally saw the light than the light in my boot...

All thanks to 'BATMAN' from Canada, Terry Mcginnis. (Oh, he is not batman as in batman but actually they share the same name.) We went fishing together for a good 2 weeks but results are poor...

Since he is from a cooler place, Terry has a GOOD TIME getting use to our local weather here in Singapore. Hardcore bashing to fish for peacock bass is OUT.

The easier reached bass' hideouts are all run.... but luckily, he did catch one but before we could get a camera on it, the fish got away. We ended up with a treble from the lure that he caught the fish with, hung loosely on his hand while we watched that fish slipped away.

At least he got that fish's slime on his hand to proof...

No comments: